- Contact us to arrange for any returns at 1-800-962-0822 or you may email customer service at sales[at]subarugenuineparts.com.
- A copy of the invoice should be included with the return for quick processing.
- Damaged or defective parts: please notify us within 10 days of receipt
- There is a 20% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging with original barcode.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not ever returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- An in stock order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If a special order has been placed and processed with Subaru, a return fee of 20% will apply to your cancellation.