- Our goal is for in stock orders to ship within 24 hours, we aim for same day shipment if ordered by 10AM Pacific time. (Holiday season excluded)
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day (Holiday season excluded)
- When a package is in transit, shipping times DO NOT include weekends or Holiday.
- Our website does not show "real time inventory." Parts may not be in stock and may require special order.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to our warehouse. Occasionally, parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days to arrive and will shipped to you as soon as they clear our receiving department.
- Refused orders: Are billed a 25% restocking charge + any shipping cost incurred during the refusal (electrical parts sales are final)
- Canceled orders: If a special order has been placed and processed with Subaru, a return fee of 25% will apply to your cancellation
- Note: We are not liable for invalid or inaccurate vin numbers. Vintage Vin numbers are invalid. International vin numbers are invalid.
- Oversize shipments will require additional costs; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval. (Bumpers, fenders, etc.)
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost/time delays to the customer.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders and we do not work with third party shipping companies
- All orders insured for amounts greater than $300 will require a signature/proof of delivery. SubaruGenuineParts.com reserves the right to require a signature when needed for: painted items, air freight, fragile items, US postal service or when we deem it is required.
- Destination tax: We ship from a warehouse in Bellevue Washington, USA. Washington state requires that any order delivered within the state of Washington is subject to state tax.
As an International customer, you assume all risks in your purchases of items which may not work outside of the USA. Our accessories and parts are for Subaru USA vehicles and have not been confirmed to work in other markets. Any purchase you make is an assumed risk by you, the international customer. Any Warranty applied on Subaru parts is valid for Subaru of America vehicles only. Subaru of America does not offer an International parts warranty, again, you assume and all risks by purchasing from an International supplier.